CompuLab comparison / product overview
On this page you’ll find the official performance- and comparison diagrams
The relation between performance and price is often one of the most important factors when purchasing IT equipment.
The following can help you pick out the right one for you.
CompuLab PC / Server – benchmark comparison
- Test is using Primate Labs Geekbench 3
- Airtop Natural Air Flow (NAF) and IPC3 is added to the comparison
- The performance level on fitlet PC series is remarkably powerful compared to its small size, the low power consumption and the price level
- Models with a lower performance is usually also quite smaller in size, use less power and cost less
performance vs price: High-end products
- The diagram above shows the price level compared to performance among the high-end PC models.
- This gives a good overview and can help you pick the right product with performance as the primary paremeter.
- Please look at the diagram below if price is the most important parameter.
- Notice that the price is based on the barebone list prices
- The final configuration price will be higher due to the addition of RAM, storage, operative system and other configurations added.
- A discount on the list prices can be negotiated with orders of bigger volumes.
performance vs pris: Low-cost produkter