FM-LANE4U2/4 (FM-4LAN) Module
FM-LANE4U2/4 FACE Module incorporates 4 ports of GbE LAN supporting 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet connectivity and compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab standard through a market regular RJ-45 connectors. It also features 4 additional USB2.0 downstream ports supporting data rates up to 480Mbps.
Refer to Compatibility Matrix for products fit.
- 4x GbE LAN 10/100/1000BASE-T compliant with IEEE 802.3/u/ab
- 4x USB2.0 downstream ports, up to 480Mbps half-duplex
The following section provides information about FM-XTDE4U2/4 main components and features.
Intel 82574L GbE Controller The 82574L is a single, compact, low power component that offer a fully-integrated Gigabit Ethernet Media Access Control (MAC) and Physical Layer (PHY) port. The 82574L uses the PCI Express* (PCIe*) architecture and provides a single-port implementation in a relatively small area so it can be used for server and client configurations as a LAN on Motherboard (LOM) design. The 82574L can also be used in embedded applications such as switch add-on cards and network appliances.
- Flow Control Support compliant with the 802.3x specification
- VLAN support compliant with the 802.1Q specification
- MAC Address filters: perfect match unicast filters; multicast hash filtering, broadcast filter and promiscuous mode
- MAC loopback
- Compliant with the 1 Gbps IEEE 802.3 802.3u, 802.3ab specifications
- IEEE 802.3ab auto negotiation support
- Full duplex operation at 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Half duplex at 10/100 Mbps
- Auto MDI, MDI-X crossover at all speeds
- TCP segmentation capability compatible with Large Send offloading features
- Support up to 256 KB TCP segmentation (TSO v2)
- Fragmented UDP checksum offload for packet reassemble
- IPv4 and IPv6 checksum offload support (receive, transmit, and large send)
- Split header support
- 40KB packet buffer size
- NC-SI for remote management core
- SMBus advanced pass through interface
- Magic Packet wake-up enable with unique MAC address
- ACPI register set and power down functionality supporting D0 andD3 states
- Full wake up support (APM and ACPI 2.0)
- Smart power down at S0 no link and Sx no link
- LAN disable function
- 9 mm x 9 mm 64-pin QFN package with Exposed Pad
- Configurable LED operation for customization of LED displays
Pericom PI6C20400 1-to-4 Differential Clock Driver Pericom Semiconductor’s PI6C20400 is a high-speed, low-noise differential clock driver/buffer compatible with CML and HCSL differential I/O technology. The device distributes a differential input clock to four differential pairs of clock outputs either with or without PLL. The clock outputs are controlled by input selection of several static control signals and Host SMBus interface. The device oriented and designed for PCI Express applications.
SPI NOR Flash The 82574L requires non-volatile memory content for initialization and configuration. The NVM is connected to a single Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI). The 82574L is compatible with many sizes of 4-wire SPI NVM devices. The required NVM size is dependent upon system requirements. FM-XTDE4U2/4 NVM is implemented with Winbond W25Q80BL 8Mbit Flash memory.